I Am Believin’ It Is Possible Scholarship - 2013
Scholarship Value: $10,000*
Awards Available: 1
Applications accepted April 1, 2013 through June 30, 2013
Applications postmarked after June 30, 2013 will not be considered
The mission of the RAXA INSPIRES Scholarship is to provide access to higher education for individuals who otherwise would not be able to earn a 4-year degree at an accredited college/university.
Eligible applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Minimum 3.0 cumulative grade point average.
• Recipients are required to fulfill 10 hours of community service during each year of school (4) at your college/university.
A review committee will select finalists based on the following:
• Academic Achievement
• Financial Need
• Personal Essay
• Leadership Potential
• Letters of Recommendation
Carefully read the entire application prior to completing. Incomplete applications will be disqualified
• Applications can be typed or legibly handwritten in Black or Blue ink
• Completed applications shall include all supporting documents from the checklist located at the end of the application
• Applications must be postmarked on or before June 30, 2013
Scholarship recipients will be notified no later than July 15, 2013.
No prior acknowledgments are made to any applicant. All notifications are final. Funds may be used for tuition, books, fees, and room and board.
*Scholarship Award is a maximum of $10,000 which is broken down into 4 equal installments of $2,500 per academic school year. Funds are dispensed based on continued eligibility as defined by a)registered in an accredited college/university for a minimum of 12 credits and b)maintain a 3.0 GPA each semester.
2012 RAXA Inspires Scholarship Winners Announced
Michelle Leon – $10,000
Yeimy Gil – $5,000
RAXA announces the winner of the “I AM BELIEVIN’ IT IS POSSIBLE” SCHOLARSHIP. Michelle Leon is contacted via FaceTime. This is the 1st Scholarship that RAXA has awarded.